CoolSlang Logo


Automatic handgun or revolver

Submitted May 30th, 2002 by: Yves


Handguns are not automatic, they are semi-auto, revolver, or single-shot. Comment by: John Bartley K7AAY   
Thanks for the heads-up, special ops. Also, this term roughly translates to \"blower\". Comment by: Ted Bundy   
As a matter of fact many models of pistols are refered to as "automatic loaders" - and an "automatic handgun" is usually an acceptable way to refer to "semi-automatic" ones. Plus there actually are fully automatic handguns, called machine pistols. So I'm afraid you're wrong on two counts, John. Soufflant refers to basically any modern handgun. Comment by: Amandine   


48 visitors online © 2004, 2007, 2012 by CoolSlang